THE CHANGE CHURCH STORY
Welcome to Change Church! Our church is centered around two core
convictions. First of all, we believe God wants to change your life.
Secondly, we believe that God wants to use your life to change the world.
Since our inception, we have witnessed thousands of lives touched,
changed, transformed, and mended by the life changing grace of God.
Our mission is to help as many people as possible live, love, and lead like
Jesus so they can CHANGE the world.
Churches are different and vary in worship styles, ministry focus, size,
preaching, and teaching personalities. At Change Church we believe
changed people change the world and we want to help as many people as
possible change their lives for God’s glory and their good. We are excited
that you want to connect with us.
God knows what we need and where we need to be. God leads and plants
us in particular places because we will be tended to in that church and by
You matter to God, and you also matter to us. We’d love to have you be a
part of what is taking place in and through Change Church.
THE CHANGE CHURCH VISION &
To help as many people as possible live, love and lead like Jesus so they can
change the world.
THE CHANGE CHURCH VALUE
- HONOR – Honor is a part of the culture of God’s Kingdom. Honor visibly
demonstrates God’s love to God’s people. We are called to honor up, honor
down and honor all around.
- HUMILITY – Humility suggests that we never leave the posture of a
student. A disciple is a lifelong learner.
- HOSPITALITY – Our commitment to hospitality is birthed out of our desire
to welcome people into our family the way God welcomed us into His. Our
hospitality is expressed in our commitment to go the extra mile for those
we are serving.
- HONESTY – Our commitment to honesty is based on the scripture’s
admonition to speak the truth in love. Love without truth is deception, and
truth without love is cruelty. Where there is no truth, there is no growth.
- HEALTH – Our culture of health is based on our conviction that it is
possible to be “right” and not be “whole”. We believe health is essential in
5 distinct areas. We need health: spiritually, emotionally, physically,
relationally, and financially.
- HOPE – Hope describes our commitment to untamed optimism. Hope
doesn’t deny reality, but it believes God to do all things well in spite of it.
- HUNGER – Hunger describes our desire for an insatiable appetite for God’s
presence, God’s principles and God’s plan.
The Family Pastor provides pastoral leadership oversight to the Next
Gen ministries of Change Church which includes Children, Youth, and
Young Adults. This individual will also provide pastoral care and support
to children and students and families through encouragement, training,
mentoring, and resources provided by Change Church.
- Proven experience in ministries development and leadership
- Ability to interpret and analyze data and offer implementation
- Must understand Change’s culture, systems, and vision
- Must demonstrate skills in leadership, communication, management,
- Strategic and servant leader
- Implement the vision of the Lead Pastor for serving the
families at Change Church.
- Establish and develop ministry initiatives/programs that will
- Provide pastoral leadership oversight to Next Gen Ministries.
- Provide strategic planning and structural support for families.
- Collaborate with ministries (Next Gen, Connections, Care) to
develop cohesive strategies.
- Source of encouragement for Change Church families.
- Develop strategies for building families (Singles, Couples,
Young Adults, Parents, etc.).
- Provide ministry support to Location Leadership Teams.
- Director of Family Support groups.
- Provide family care updates to Director of Ministries.
Duluth, Georgia, may not be a well-known Atlanta suburb, but this
charming and quaint area offers affordability, excellent schools, and an
endless list of things to do. For those looking for a new home in a suburb
that has plenty of perks, look no further than Duluth. In Duluth there are a
lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young
professionals live in Duluth and the public schools in Duluth are among the
highest rated in the Atlanta area.