THE FAITH CHURCH STORY
Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches
in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of
the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America.
We are one church with seven locations, located in Sunset Hills,
Earth City, Weldon Spring, and Ferguson-Florissant, Missouri
as well as West Palm Beach and Royal Palm Beach, Florida
and online. Our mission is to use the latest in technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world.
We are just getting started in doing what God has called Faith
Church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect… people grow… and lives are changed.
The Campus Pastor will oversee the life and direction of a Faith Church
Campus under the direction and leadership of the Senior Executive Team.
The Campus Pastor must be called and passionate about Faith Church, the
vision, contagious culture and strategy of FC and the ability to align staff, key
leadership, and dream team members. The Campus Pastor will offer
pastoral leadership to the campus as well as ensure that the systems, practices, and policies of the church responsibly and effectively support the ministry
activities of Faith Church.
- Maintain the God ordained priorities in your life putting Jesus Christ at the center of everything including your spouse, children, and the ministry
- Passionate about tithing at least 10% of your income to what God is doing through the vision of Faith Church
- Invest in and lead a Faith Church small group
- Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist and conduct life with the upmost of integrity in all situations
- Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of Faith Church and always protect the unity God has given this church
- Believes and operates in the gifts of the Spirit
- Wholeheartedly believes in the empowerment of women in Pastoral leadership
- Fully devoted follower of Christ
- Person of Godly character and integrity
- Loves Faith Church and lives our vision and culture
- In alignment with “What We Believe” and “Leadership Core Values”
- Pastor the Faith Church campus
- Lead the Campus staff
- Raise up Dream Team Members
- Create and implement operational and financial systems
ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Lead and add value to Campus and team meetings
- Cast vision and bring leadership to the Dream Team
- Cast vision for, build, and lead connections systems to plug in FC attenders
- Implement stage designs for series changes
- Communicate with all campus leadership teams regarding weekend services
- Adjust current and build new systems that will create growth at the campus
- Be available for appointments (counseling, pre-marital, etc.)
- Prepare a message each week in the event of technological malfunction
- Have staff, leadership, and Dream team prepped for the weekend
- Cast vision, lead and pastor weekend services (Welcome, Commitment Time, Offering, etc.)
- Raise up leaders to cast vision, lead and pastor weekend services
- Be available for ministry time with individuals
- Lead/Assist with Growth Track each Sunday
- Bring leadership to all special events for the campus
- Bring leadership to small group ministry and growth track
- Connect with local city and business leaders
- Ownership of growth metrics for the campus
- Responsible for understanding, generating and processing all reports as they relate to campus metrics
If this is you, you just might be a fit!
- Love Jesus and His Word
- Heart for the house
- Drama-free, please!
- Relationships, relationships, relationships
- Fun, flexible, driven, goal oriented and gets it done early
- If you’re going to fit with the FC staff…must be happy and walk in joy
- Fast paced…Pastors David and Nicole are quick
- All in! Family and all
- Expect and believe God’s greatest for your life
- Show-up to meetings with a notebook…ready to learn
- Ministry centered Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience leading in a high-level ministry role
- Effective communicator, oral and written
- If you’re married… Netflix and chill is a big plus
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI
St. Louis is a historic metro area of 2.8 million with a family-friendly reputation
and tight-knit communities. St. Louisans are loyal to their hometown. Many return permanently after going away to school or living elsewhere.
The area’s low cost of living and central U.S. location are draws for many, including companies looking to relocate. St. Louis businesses run the gamut
from tech startups to global financial investment companies to aircraft manufacturers. On a smaller scale, a homegrown iconic favorite is the Blueberry Hill
restaurant and bar in the Loop, where the father of rock ‘n’ roll himself, Chuck
Berry, used to wow the crowds every month with his famous duck walk.
The charm of St. Louis’ many unique neighborhoods may be a pleasant surprise to newcomers. Homes range in style from three-story Victorians to woodframed farmhouses to traditional ranch and two-story colonials.