THE IMPACT CHURCH STORY
Pastors Zenzo and Michelle Matoga both knew that God was calling them into ministry at a young age. That call from God led them into launching United Night of Worship (UNOW) in 2008 to worship Jesus and to make His name famous. They saw an amazing response and it exploded into a regional night of worship with over 10,000 people in attendance. Many lives were healed and delivered. This created a passion for the community in Pastors Zenzo and Michelle. As they led UNOW, they became more and more aware that God was calling them into something new. In 2015, they decided to launch Impact Church. They launched on September 20th, 2015. Impact Church was created to impact people with the life-giving message of Jesus Christ so that people can impact their spheres of influence. Impact Church’s mission is to help others be excited about seeing people find Jesus and getting equipped to impact more people in their own lives.
IMPACT CHURCH MISSION & VISION
Vision: Impacting you to impact your world.
Mission: Encountering God. Empowering People. Impacting Lives.
- Hunger: Hunger for God
- Honor: We celebrate people
- Health: We fight for health
- Serve: We give not take
- Excellence: Excellence is our DNA
- Discipleship: Impact the one
- Fun: Fun is serious business!
The Executive Director of Operations at Impact Church will oversee many different areas including finance, administration, human resources, legal, facilities, security, vehicles, insurance, and events.
- Hard worker
- Takes Initiative
- Thinks quickly on their feet
- Takes initiative to gets things done
- Has a strong intuition
- Innovates and comes up with great solutions
- Uses creativity in all areas
- Stays flexible
- Submits to vision
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership and guidance to the church staff and ministry teams
- Develop and implement strategic plans and goals in collaboration with the senior pastor and church leadership
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the church, including facilities management, technology, and administrative functions
- Manage and supervise all staff, including recruitment, training, and performance evaluations
- Oversee budget and financial management to ensure the financial health and stewardship of the church
SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE AND PASTORAL CARE
- Assist the senior pastor in teaching and providing spiritual guidance to the congregation
- Support and oversee pastoral care and counseling ministries
- Facilitate discipleship programs and leadership development initiatives within the church
RELATIONSHIP WITH SENIOR PASTOR AND CHURCH LEADERSHIP
- Collaborate closely with the senior pastor in managing the church’s vision and the implementation of the church’s mission and values
- Build a strong partnership with the senior pastor and foster effective communication and teamwork
- Participate in elder/board meetings and provide input in decision-making processes
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring, and training of staff
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND OUTREACH
- Develop and implement community outreach initiatives to impact and serve the local community
- Collaborate with local organizations and ministries to build partnerships and maximize community impact
- Represent the church in community events and foster positive relationships with community leaders
In Medford, MA you are steps away from rich culture and history. A day doesn’t go by where you don’t meet new people from all walks of life. The New England area is the most picturesque region you can encounter especially during the fall. Beautiful parks, landscapes, beaches, and much more surround our area. There is a vibrancy of life year-round as there is always some form of activity you can find yourself participating in. The Greater Boston area is a hub for many activities from museums, festivals, sporting events, and many more.